1 - Type of Cookies
of the user easier and more intuitive: cookies are small strings of text used to store
certain information that may relate to you, your preferences or the device you access
Internet (computer, tablet or mobile phone) and are mainly used to adapt the
operation of the site to the expectations of the user, offering a more
personalized and memorizing the choices made previously.
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server
It can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It's not code
Executable and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data does not
will be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies.
However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. For
proceed without changing the options related to cookies simply continue with the
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which
then they are collected from the sites. Among these, the best known and used is that of HTML cookies.
They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user.
They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or to the supplier for
provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the browser
Internet used. However, the user can manage or request general deactivation or
Deleting cookies, by changing the settings of your Internet browser. Such
Disabling may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the Site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or via the
Blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for site optimization purposes
directly from the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the
number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies
The same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that
automatically delete at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify
the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC
until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence
in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the
navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is
strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers
server-generated to enable safe and efficient site exploration.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site that
you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used for
identify online behavior, understand interests and then personalize proposals
advertising for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of aforesaid
third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on the behavior of
users on www.ceramicheleclisse.com. The collection takes place anonymously, in order to
monitor performance and improve site usability. Third-party profiling cookies are
used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the
choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves,
Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications for
manage or disable cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to
send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of the
surfing the net.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which they are stored
Information collected in an automated manner during user visits. Information
collections could be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. This information shall be processed in an automated form and collected in the form
exclusively aggregated in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for reasons of
safety. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data recorded automatically
may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could
be used, in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to
damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or
constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user,
but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate
interests of the holder.
4. If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in case of specific services requested
by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible report
work, the site automatically detects and records some user identification data, including
your email address. These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request for
provision of the service. By entering a comment or other information the user accepts
freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision
of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
5. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and
tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and
voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any
violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permissions to enter data
personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for
the following purposes:
- Corporate Reports
2. The retention of data will be carried out for the period strictly necessary for the
achievement of the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 20 years
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept
for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses
indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary
to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages
of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However
Deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the
Web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allowcookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-websitepreferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Social Network Plugins
1. This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow a
Easily share content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed in
so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard the privacy of
Users. If necessary, cookies are set, if so provided by social networks, only when
The user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. Keep in mind that if the user browses being
when subscribing to the social network.
2. The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin is governed by the respective
Privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
V. YOUR RIGHTS - GDPR
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The site www.ceramicheleclisse.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 Regulation
EU), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003), the correction (art. 16 Regulation
EU), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or limitation of the processing that
concern (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (art. 21
EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into form
anonymous or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose data is not required
retention in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
(art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) D.Lgs. 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification,
data integration, deletion, data locking, transformation have been brought to
knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been
communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a
use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c)
Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, in
alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or
by sending an email to: [email protected]
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use
– or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – express consent to the use of genetic data, biometrics,
health-related, revealing religious, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which
reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – you have the right to withdraw consent
at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the
Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as authority responsible for monitoring the processing
in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see Articles. 15 et seq. of the
EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate
security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction
unauthorized data. The processing is carried out using IT tools and / or
telematics, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved may have access to the data
in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff,
system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers
postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document is published at:
2. It may be subject to change or update. In the case of amendments, and
Relevant updates These will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 15/01/2019 to comply with the provisions
relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.